Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bienvenidos!

     Hey everyone! My name is Jake Ostmann and I am currently a freshman just beginning my Electronic Media career this semester. I love everything music. Playing music has truly been a huge part of my life and I do not know where I would be without it. I would say I have a pretty eclectic taste for music so try me! I also have a strong passion for traveling, and I am very grateful for the amazing experiences I have been able to have along the way. There is something about immersing myself into an unfamiliar culture or environment that gets me going.

     I decided to take this class because I felt that it would be a great way to start exposing myself to film terminology for E-Media. As far as my taste in film goes, it all depends on my mood. However, if I could only watch one genre of film the rest of my life, I would choose comedy. Recently I have been enjoying T.V. series such as Entourage-which I highly recommend- and New Girl. 

- Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment